Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Luxuria, Invidia, Acedia and Gula.

You might be wondering what does the title mean, unless you know Latin. It actually Latin for 4 of the 7 sins that I am or are. Luxuria(extravagance), commonly known in the 21st Century as Lust, Invidia(envy), Acedia(discouragement) a.k.a Jealousy and Gula (gluttony). I'm gonna be honest with my readers so yeah I do have desires of women but I don't go to the extend like Quagmire(Family Guy-the one with the big chin). I do get jealous sometimes and feel have low self-esteem issues. And I eat more than I should sometimes. I'm still trying to improve myself and control my sins as I am aware that I'll be judged by them when my soul no longer exist in this world.

So yeah please don't judge me differently from the rest as I know that each individual as their own few of the seven deadly sins. Peace!!!