Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Apology.

I've lost my way. I've taken the wrong turn and now I'm lost. I'm as alone as ever. The funny thing about it is that I hate, but I like it sometimes. Is not that the people around are not trying to help me, it's just that I do not want to trouble them as they got their own problems as well. I don't mind helping others but I'm most uncomfortable if like anybody helps me. I don't know why but I'm like that.

And also I wanna apologise for things which I am most disgraced by. For not realising my mistake and denying it even if there's witnesses and evidences. To the people I still consider as my friends but don't really talk to, I'm sorry if I've done anything wrong to make you not communicate with me and to those who's work depends on me as their leader, I'm sorry for not living up to the expectations of a true dedicated leader who talk the talk but never walk the walk.

I AM SORRY!!!!!!!!
PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!!!!!