Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Trust

I'm fucking confused and dreaded. Who can I trust? Why the fuck must trust always have problems here and there? Why must 1 make up stories to make the other feel better but behind his back, he's hurting him? It seems that the 1 person I could talk to, uh.... now I gotta stand back and think twice before saying anything to him or believing whatever he says.

Anyways this is my 1st post after a very long absence. Very sorry. Just felt like I can post something at the moment. Doesn't matter if anyone's reading or not. But I hope someone's reading it cause atleast I'll feel like someone's trying to understand where I'm coming from.

I've been Happy, Sad, Angry and Confused so now really isn't a best time to mess with my emotions... I've no idea why I get angry or sad easily, like a child. I feel like a child. A child forever naive to the real world, always thinking that there'll always be rainbows and sunlight after every storm. Sometimes I'm right about that, other times I'm not... oh well, gotta move on.

Oh God help me!!!!!!!! what's the truth, please show me the truth, even if it pierce my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!